3/14 update

I’m pretty exhausted, so I’ll keep it short.

Yesterday I made an extension for the Mag-drill so I wouldn’t have to bore those holes. I ended up making 2 because the first one wasn’t centered properly, so the bit wobbled. See the vids below:

Didn’t get much else done, cause I had to finish and ship the bookshelf.

Today, I used the tool to drill the remaining holes, and machined the lower arm for the mounting of the blades. Videos to come tomorrow or the next day.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: